I realize I’ve been turning on too often lately on a thing too intense for “daily use”. I gotta change my mindset and here’s a memoir to myself how.
- ON state is for input. Balance it out with outputs during OFF state.
- e.g. fashion, house decoration, artwork, performance
- Don’t mistake tuning in with output, it’s still input.
- Get your eyes to see synchronicity happening even when you are on nothing.
- Synchronize with Earth. Look at butterflies, birds, trees, weather, etc.
- To get messages you need to be somewhat defenseless to nature and people. Don’t be too rational and ignorant.
- Go camping. Go biking. Go hiking.
- Find healthy ways to dissipate energy. Talk it out when it’s difficult.
- Choose what you do for jobs. Ditch anything businesslike, anybody who you don’t resonate with.
- Try to express the feelings in human language or paint.
- Remember that nirvana is here and now.
It’s OK to turn on eventually. Staying below threshold sure is frustrating but there must be ways to make it not so.